Sunday, October 25, 2009

How I Got This Way

I blame my parents. They love food. I often tease them by telling them that the most exercise either of them gets is planning their next meal. What I forgot was that eventually some of us...turn into our parents. I come from a family full of foodies. My dad, sister and daughter are all particularly obsessed with food. We are all slightly obsessive/compulsive...especially about food... oh, and gardening. I'm choosing to put a positive spin on it and call it...exuberance.

This is how it works in my family. I call my sister and ask her what she's doing. "Baking a pie" she says. "What kind" I ask. You get the picture. The next thing you know I'm driving to the market for pie ingredients and my daughter calls. "What are up to?" she asks. Pretty soon she's rolling out a pie crust at her house. About that time my dad calls her... You get the idea...

Thanks for reading this...
I am,
Exuberantly Yours,

Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment